Position Open Immediately
Align Financial is an innovative and client centric fee-only financial planning and investment firm that specializes in helping women retire. Please explore our website to learn more about our firm.
We are seeking an energized, experienced Client Service Manager to handle client service and communication and assist with relationship management; as well as manage the day to day workflows and needs of the office. The primary function of this role is to assist in delivering a great client experience and ensure the commitments the firm makes to its clients are being delivered as promised.
Our team values work life balance all while creating an outstanding client experience for our small family of clients. This position provides the opportunity for meaningful growth and flexibility for the right candidate and the ideal candidate must be a continuous learner of the details of our business and seek to create an incredible client and office experience.
Align Financial is not your typical financial services office environment. We have an entrepreneurial team focused on developing a culture of mutual support and organizational and personal growth. For the right person, this is an amazing job. In addition to only accepting nice people as clients, so long as all the work is getting done, work hours can be flexible. Depending on the candidate, this could be a full time or part time position.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New client on-boarding and account administration
- Data input and drafting of financial plans
- Read and reply to client requests
- Document and complete tasks ranging from client servicing to business operations
- Assisting with mail, answering the phone, software license maintenance, office supplies purchasing, vendor management
- Special business improvement projects
- Process creation and improvements
- Compliance reporting
- Data maintenance within CRM and project/business management tools
The following traits describe you and your essential skills:
- Incredible attention to detail and thorough follow-up: Things falling through the cracks are like nails on a chalkboard for you
- Strong interpersonal communication skills: You don’t mind talking to people and they enjoy talking to you
- Embracing the mantra “If it’s not documented in the CRM, it didn’t happen” brings a smile to your face
- You are known for your sense of personal responsibility, accountability, and resourcefulness
- You get excited about “independent collaboration”: You relish the space and agency to work and solve problems independently but appreciate the value of a team approach
- Basic knowledge of various software like CRM, 0365, scheduling, and scanning is a layup for you (a plus if you know anything about MoneyGuide Pro or Holistaplan)
- Intensely curious and dedicated to self-improvement and ongoing skill development
- Lives within 40 miles of our office in Duluth, MN
- You’ve spent at least 2 years of experience in a professional role (a big plus if you have a series 65 or 66 license, client service or technical experience in banking or investment, law and accounting firms)
- Salary Range: $55k – $80k depending on experience
- 401k matching contribution and discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- 3 weeks paid time off + 10 paid national holidays
- Mostly positioned in-office for the first six months with 1 remote workday per week available after training period completed
- Reimbursement for health benefits can be included if needed
- Full Time or Part Time hours available based on candidate and experience